Last Updated on
Ryzen series CPU launched in 2017 by AMD, All the processor in RYZEN series are beast in Performence as well for multi tasking and gaming.Ryzen 3 cpu is entry level CPU and lowest price CPU in RYZEN series, So we pick up this entry level RYZEN 3 for building a gaming rig.This will be budget friendly gaming rig.
As mention in the title , we are going with the RYZEN 3(1200) CPU,You can opted for the 1300x series if you want to spend little more money. Here is the main features of this processor.
No other Processor in this price range willnot offer you the VR gaming experience.it’s the cheapest VR ready processor in the market.But to experience Virtual reality you need to purchase a costly Graphics card.
- This Ryzen 3 processor will give you optimum and best clock speed which will help you in gaming,multi tasking and video editing, ryzen equipped with 4 Cpu , with a Base Clock Speed: 3.1GHzMax Turbo Core Speed. And consume very less power, Default TDP / TDP: 65W.
Motherboard is the main part of the building any Rig, so you have to select right motherboard for maximize your overall performance .There are lot of Motherboard Available in the Market with AM4+ socket , but in this build I picked up this Asus B350F Strix Motherboard, because with this you can easily overclock and have future upgrade option if you want to install higher RYZEN series CPU.This Motherboard is all in one featured mid range Motherboard available in the market right now. you will get lot of features bundle with this Asus B350F Strix Motherbard. Let’s have quick look of it’s main features of this Mothroboard.
- This motherboard supports AMD Ryzen processors, 7th Generation A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) and Athlon™ CPUs. The high-performance Ryzen processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A-series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R-series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.0 and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
Support DDR4 RAM up to 64GB RAM with max 3200MHz frequency.
Support virtual reality gaming experience ,again this features is useful when you install a VR support graphics card, this is an option if you have plan to upgrade with VR ready graphics card.
Built with great cooling features and RGB lighting option
- GraphicIntegrated AMD Radeon™ R Series Graphics in the 7th Generation A-Series APU
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
– Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
– Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion SlotsAMD Ryzen™ Processors
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8/x4)
AMD B350 chipset
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors
- StorageAMD B350 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
Support Raid 1, 10, 0
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)*6
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors :
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*5
You can pick up any DDR4 RAm but i suggest you to buy a DDR4 RAM with minimum 8GB of memory with at least 2666MHz-2800MHz frequency. But in this case i choose HyperX Savage DDR4 Memory.
- Speeds of up to 3000MHz and low latencies deliver exceptional DDR4 performance
- Intel XMP-ready profiles are optimised for Intel 200 series chipset and X299 motherboards
- Lower power consumption than DDR3
- Asymmetrical, stylish die-cast aluminium, low-profile heat spreader
This is the heart of a Gaming rig because every fps count will be depend on the graphics card,the size of the graphics memory, the clock speed of the graphics card,memory speed all are essential. You can buy any other graphics card with at least GB of graphics memory and decent clock speed. in this case i choose ASUS GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES – GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5 EXPEDITION OC EDITION. This graphics card from ASUS and this is a overclock edition of GTX1050TI GDDR5 graphic card,with GPU base clock of 1341MHz and boost clock 1455 MHz.128BIt.
This is an overclock edition , so you can expect few more clock speed than normal GXTX1050TI SERIES Gpu. Here is the Specification of this Graphics card.
|GPU-80||GTX 1050 TI|
|GPU BASE CLOCK||1341 MHz|
|GPU BOOST CLOCK||1455 MHz|
|MEMORY CLOCK||7008 MHz|
|MEMORY SIZE||4 GB|
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||12|
|DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED||YES|
|SOFTWARE||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Graphics Card Driver Cd User Manual|
|GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)||768|
Go with at least 120GB SSD for fast booting and fast game loading , everything will be blazing fast with an SSD drive , either you can opted for normal 7200RPM hard drive
ADATA INTERNAL SSD PREMIER SP580 120GB
For this RYZEN 3 Gaming RIG you need a minimum of 500watts PSU, you can look higher one if you have any future upgrade plan.COOLER MASTER SMPS MASTERWATT LITE 230V 500W – 500 WATT 80 PLUS.
You can go with any Full HD 1080p monitor with 5ms response time and minmum of 60hz refresh rate, there are many monitor in the market with 75hz refresh rate you can pick up them. otherwise it’s an optional choice depend on you. You can go with ASUS VP228H- 21.5 Inch Gaming LED Monitor
- 54.6cm(21.5) Full HD monitor with 1ms (GTG) quick response time to eliminate ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus provides Crosshair and Timer function for better gaming experience
- The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light technologies
- Extensive connectivity including HDMI, DVI-D, and D-sub ports. Plus 1.5-Watt stereo speaker.