Last Updated on
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Printer
Here are the detailed Specification and review of the HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer. The HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Printer is a laser types printer which is recently launched in the India market. So, if you are buying HP Laserjet Pro M126nw laser printer check this details review.
The price of this HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer around 15000 in the Indian market. Based on its pricing and specification the HP Laserjet Pro M126nw one of the best laser printer under 15000 price tag. Before going to specification and overviews section let’s talk about different types of printer.
Types of Printer
- Laser printer
- Ink Printer
- LED printer
- 3D printer
- Inkjet printer
- Multifunction printer
- Matrix dot printer
As here I’m reviewing the HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer which is a laser types printer. So, here I’m giving a quick overview of a laser printer.
What is a Laser printer?
The laser printers are equipped with a laser beam that passes or draws the given document on a drum by using electrical charge. There are two types of laser printer available one is a normal color laser printer and another one is a monochrome laser printer. The price of a monochrome laser printer much cheaper than a color laser printer.
Why Laser printer?
The laser printer produces accurate and sharp if you compare it with other types of printer. Then the most important thing is that pricing, you can use it for long runs also you don’t need to refill frequently.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Printer, Specification
You can connect this HP Laserjet Pro M126nw by three options. There are Wifi, Ethernet and USB port available for connectivity. so you can use any option based on your needs.
This HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer supports mobile printing by the use of two following technology ePrint and Airprint.
A maximum of 150 sheets of plain paper can be given on the input tray. So you don’t need to put papers on the input tray.
- Draft mode resolution: 300 x 300 dots per inch (dpi)
- Normal mode resolution: 600 x 400 dpi
- Plain-Best mode resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Input sensor resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Device languages: PCL3 GUI
- Print speed: As fast as 21 pages per minute (ppm)*Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document.
- First page out: As fast as 9.5 seconds
- Duty cycle: Up to 8,000 pages per month
- Copy speeds (default mode)*: Up to 21 copies per minute (cpm)
- First copy out: As fast as 15 seconds
- Resolution (text and graphics): Up to 400 x 600 dpi
- Resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 ppi
- Enhanced Resolution: up to 19200 dpi
- Scan speed: Up to 7 ppm (b&w), up to 5 ppm (color)
- Color: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 21.6 x 29.7 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
The Power Requirement
- Power supply: Internal power supply
- Power requirements:
- Input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 12%), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption: 480 watts maximum,
- Connectivity Wifi, USB and Ethernet
- The high papers capacity input tray
- Easy Mobile Printing by ePrint and Airprint
- Not a Color laser printer
- Printing Cost
- Speed of printing
So, if you are looking for an overall All in one latest types of laser printer then you can go for the HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer.
Buy Now- Amazon
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer Driver download. From the below link, you can download the official HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer Driver.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw printer Driver Download
Download- Hp official website – Link