Trying to Connect Your Laptop to Monitor wirelessly and with HDMI? Here is how you can connect laptop to monitor easily. working on monitors and laptops both is the best way to boost productivity. If you are a web developer, content writer or blogger you might need this. If you are looking for how to connect laptop to monitor then here is the quick guide for this.
The monitor is really good choice for any type of work! obviously the laptop is the best choice because of portability and you can take anywhere you want. But in some cases, you may require a monitor! so, if you own a monitor already then the best way to do editing and other works, just connect your laptop with a monitor. there are a couple of ways to do it, you can connect a monitor with a laptop with the help of HDMI cable which means it’s a wired connection. The other way to connect laptop to a monitor wirelessly, in this case, you required to buy a separate device.
You need to buy an Anycast or Wireless Display Dongle If you want to connect your laptop or desktop to Monitor wirelessly. Below is the quick guide on how to connect your laptop to a monitor wired and wirelessly.
- Mirror and Project anything from a compatible device (smartphone, tablet or laptop) to an HDTV or HD projector.
- Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models.
- Stream what you love, including free TV, live news, sports, and more; Never miss the most talked-about events, award-winning shows, latest blockbuster hits, and more—It’s easy to stream what you love and cut back on cable bills
- Plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple.
- Comes With A 3 Months Replacement Warranty.
How to Connect A Laptop to Monitor
- You need to have an HDMI Cable for this method.
- Connect your HDMI Cable At the Back of Monitor and Connect other End to The Laptop HDMI Out Port
- Turn on your laptop or if it turned on already you will hear a Notification Sound
- In the laptop keyboard, you will find a key for mirror display or for 2nd screen display.
- After pressing that keyword button you will have an option for duplicate or extend the display option
- Choose the one you like
If you are using windows 10 then you can go to project screen setting! for this just press windows button and search “Project screen” you will get it. Then you will get an extend or mirror display option. Choose accordingly you like.
How To Connect A Laptop To Monitor Wirelessly Without HDMI Cable
- Connect Your Wireless Dongle at the back of your monitor
- After Turing on both the dongle and the monitor, you will get a wifi connection
- Plug wifi module micro USB port to the dongle micro USB port (laptop)
- You need to connect your laptop to this wifi network
- Now select source or projector option.
- MOST ADVANCED WIRELESS DISPLAY DONGLE :Cubetek G9 PLUS is a revolutionary Wireless Streaming Device with Dual Core Processor , supports H.265V Format upto 4K resolution. Mirrors/ Casts most Mobiles, laptop to TV & Projectors with HDMI. Comes with most advanced CPU:AM8272
- NO SWITCH TECHNOLOGY: No Switch required to switch from one operating system to another like other Casting devices. Designed to play from all Operating System be it Andorid, iOS, Windows , MAC
- FLEXIBLE CASTING OPTIONS: Allows Wireless Mirroring / Casting of various Apps like Youtube, Netflx from Android Mobiles through Gugle Home. Easy Casting of Mobile Videos. Also supports third party Apps.
- LONG NECK DESIGN: Easy to Connect to HDMI port of your TV with flexible HDMI Long Neck Cable Design. Connect with USB Adapter of 5V 2A for best results.
- COMPATIBLE ACROSS PLATFORMS:Rich in picture quality and performance with minimum lag when compared to other cheap Wireless Dongles. An HDMI Dongle which allows you to cast Photos, Videos, Music Wirelessly from your Mobile to TV. Compatible with Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+, MacOS 10+, Windows 8.1+(must be Miracast enabled, please check that first).
Also, read – Best Monitor Under Rs.10000 In India