Smartbytes which is launched in India by Airtel very long time ago! The Smartbytes portal launched around 2011 and it was one of the best steps from Airtel. Here, in this post, I’m going to explain “What is Airtel Smartbytes”, “How to Check Smartbytes”! and all other essential info that you should know about Smartbytes. Now let’s deep dive into the main topic.
What is Smartbytes?
The Smartbytes portal launched by Airtel in 2011. This Smartbytes portal is similar to the Jio data booster. If you are tunning out of data balance or you used your data balance quota then you need to go Smartbytes portal in order to recharge extra Internet data.
Now Airtel Smartbytes offers much more than before! You can check almost all account associates with Airtel. There are two sections now Mobile Smartbytes and Airtel Broadband Smartbytes.
- Smartbytes for Mobile
- Smartbytes for Broadband
The Smartbytes for Mobile
The first section I’m taking is the Airtel Smartbytes for Mobile. You can log in with your existing Airtel Mobile no, with My airtel app password or by OTP. I will explain later in this post How to use Airtel Smartbytes. Here only talking about what are the features you can get after login to the Airtel Smartbytes Portal.
After a successful login to the Airtel Smartbytes Mobile section, You will see all of your account information associates with Airtel. like if you have DTH connection linked with your login mobile no. then you can see all others account information in a single place. Below is the following things You can do in Airtel Smarbytes.
- You Can recharge your Mobile No– If you have insufficient balance then you will see a popup there that’s notifying you for recharge.
- Payment Bank– The best thing! You can ad Money to the Airtel Bank from Airtel Smartbytes Mobile section.
- DTH Connection– You will see an overview of DTH connection balance and others info, you can easily recharge from Airtel Smartbyytes section.
- Add Others Account– If you need to add any other Account you can Add from there easily.
- Sim Replacement– You can easily Apply for Airtel sim replacement from Airtel Smartbytes Mobile section.
If you are Airtel Postpaid customer don’t panic you will get all the features! basically this Airtel Smartbytes portal both for Airtel Postpaid and Prepaid customer. I use Airtel Smartbytes Mobile portal very often because you can get all your account information in all place, You can add your family member Airtel no. and you can track the usages from this panel! And you can recharge for them without any hassle. I track my sister and mom account, and if they run out of data or balance, I pay on Airtel Smartbytes portal. it’s super easy.
Smartbytes for Broadband
The Airtel Smartbytes also can be used for tracking Airtel Broadband usages! Yes! You can recharge or change Broadband data plan form Airtel Smartbytes for broadband section. These features enable you to check complete overviews of your Airtel Broadband Smartbyets account. You can check How much data left and expiry date etc. This section only dedicated to Airtel Broadband users.
How To Use and Check Airtel Smartbytes
As I specified two sections for Airtel Smartbytes one for Airtel Mobile Smartbytes and another one for Airtel Broadband Smartbytes. So, I’m going to explain both How to Check use or check Airtel Smartbytes for Mobile! and how to Use or Check data usage for Airtel Broadband.
Airtel Smartbyets is very easy to use to Check details, Below is the complete process of how to login to the Airtel Smatbytes page and How to use it.
Airtel Mobile Smartbytes
- Open any of your Browser, you can use either your PC browser or Mobile browser in this Case. Go to this Airtel Smartbytes Page.
You will see a similar interface with the above image. You need to select Airtel Mobile Smartbytes.
Now You will get a Login page where you need to put your own Airtel no and password(if used Myairtel app before). There are Many ways you can log in. You can log in with Password, OTP, or with Social Media account. I suggest you use the OTP Verification Method.
You can see from the above image you can log in with various method. Just put your Airtel No or Service ID! then write your Password if you don’t have password choose “Click To Get One Time Password(OTP)” option. You will get OTP just enter the OTP and you will be redirected to the Account Overviews section.
This is Airtel Mobile Smartbytes Overviews section. Based on your need you can perform data pack recharge or renew some services after selecting the specific account from Airtel Smartbytes Overview section. If you look carefully in the left side there is an option to Add any other account.
Airtel Broadband Smartbytes
If you use Airtel Broadband, then you can manage the Broadband account very easily by going to the Airtel Smartbytes section. This is a similar process to the Airtel Smartbytes Mobile section.
- Go to this link- Airtel SmartBytes
- Choose Airtel Broadband section
- Enter the required information
- then you will get Complete overviews of your Airtel Broadband account details in one place, You can manage multiple Broadband connection from there.
You will see a similar interface, You can check Your total monthly high-speed data, How much data are left and expire date.
How To Use Myairtel App(Airtel Thanks) for Airtel Smartbytes
- You need to download Myairtel App from playstore- Playstore Link
- After successful installation,
- you will see similar interference Here from you can recharge your own Airtel mobile no. or you can recharge any other account associated with Your Myairtel or Airtel Thanks App.
If You want to recharge for your Airtel Broadband then just tap on the broadband icon located after account section. then Choose a plan and make payment and you are ready to use Airtel Broadband connection.
You can refresh the page by just pulling the page downwards.
Airtel Smartbytes Data Usages Pack
Latest Airtel data pack(addon data)
- 520MB data for 28 Days- ₹29
- 3GB data for 28 days- ₹48
- 6GB data for 28 days- ₹98